Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Diigo WebSlides: Image Search


I am testing out the usablity of the Web Slides application by Diigo for sharing a list of bookmarks.

Brad's links: Creative Commons image searching

Click the WebSlides logo to the right of the list.

The embedded WebSlides application that was originally posted had problems and after a few days of working said "cannot display page".

I am liking the Diigo LIST feature a lot. I'm not sure if the comparable feature in Delicious is to add an extention onto your account such as delicious.com/bwcoach/imagesearch or if you can make 'hot lists' such as this in Delicious-if so I haven't seen that.

For example when wanting to share several resources that all pertain to a certain topic, I can point someone to the Diigo list of bookmarks for that topic and then they can visit them as they please. I linked to the image searching list for my presentation on VoiceThread yesterday after discussing where to find Creative Commons images and why it is important to teach students how to do that.


No comments: